Are you looking to gain more hands-on industry experience whilst completing your studies?
At Clough we know that our people are our best assets. Each and every person harnesses a wealth of individual experience that contributes to our capabilities and the strength of the solutions we provide. See where your ambition, ideas, and skills can take you. Bring your perspective to our projects.
The Clough Summer Internship program provides current students with technical and practical real-world experience to set them up for personal and professional success.
Our structured program will provide practical hands-on experience to ensure all our Interns can achieve personal and professional success.
Who we are?
Clough is a pioneering engineering and construction company established in 1919 in Perth, Western Australia. Clough delivers sustainable high performing assets for the infrastructure, resources and energy industries underpinned by a dedication to problem solving and getting the job done safely and efficiently.
Today, Clough manages a global workforce of over 2000 people from operating centres across Australia, Papua New Guinea, Asia, UK, and North America that strive for the best in everything, setting new safety and performance benchmarks every single day.
Who you are?
Adventurous. Curious. Motivated. Keen. Passionate. Creative. These are just a few words that describe you.
In addition, you will be in your third year or pen-ultimate year of study within one of the below fields/disciplines:
- Chemical/Process Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Construction Management.
- Health, Safety and Environment.
And, you will:
- Have attained or achieved a predicted average grade of 65%.
- Be an Australian citizen or have the right to permanently work and remain in Australia.
- Be prepared to travel to remote or international locations if required.
- Be keen to develop a career within the construction industry.
- Be a proactive member of the team.
Clough’s interns enjoy:
- A twelve-week structured program that could include local and or regional assignments.
- On the job experience.
- A challenging, interesting and rewarding learning opportunity and can be a pathway to our graduate program.
- Support in the development of core competencies and capabilities through relevant experience and training.
- Exposure to a range of projects and industries.
- A supportive team and environment.
How to apply:
Are you ready to join us? Let us learn a little more about you.
Send us your:
- Completed application.
- Academic transcript.
- A covering letter telling us why you'd be a great fit for the program, outlining your goals and stating your GPA/Course Weighted Average.
Once we receive your application, it will be reviewed for shortlisting. Should your application be shortlisted we will contact you for interviewing.
Applications for the 2021/2022 Summer Internship program close 1st June 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Construction, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Civil...
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:24th May 2021, 1:59 pm