Are you a Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Graduate?
At CCEP attitude and passion is every bit as important as ability. Being a team player, having passion for what you do and a desire to continuously improve will take you far. If you love to learn and make an impact by creating moments of happiness and possibilities for our consumers, customers, shareholders, partners and communities, you’ll feel at home with us.
You’ll need to be prepared to challenge assumptions and bring new perspectives to our business.
Independent thinking is essential. We want graduates that can look at a problem from a variety of angles.
We recruit across a range of degree disciplines, skills, abilities, and backgrounds. We value innovative ideas and we're interested in you and your unique view on the world.
Equipment & Service
As a gradual immersed in the supply chain function of Equipment Services you will gain experience in dealing with Customers as the customer Facing function. This Operation manages and maintains the equipment used by customers to refrigerate and serve our products. We rely on innovative and technological advances to diagnose, fault find and improve asset reliability as well as managing maintenance routines. This technology includes our connected equipment which drive sales through visibility of customer behaviour, critical data, analytics and insights.
To be eligible for our 2022 Graduate Program, you'll need to:
- Be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years of the program start date (e.g. 2019, 2020, 2021 or January 2022)
- Be able to commence full time employment commencing February 2022
- Be willing to relocate to location of the role your are applying to at own cost (if necessary)
- Have studied the relevant degree/discipline
To join the Equipment & Services team, you'll need to have studied either an undergraduate or postgraduate in the following disciplines:
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Logistics / Supply chain / Operations
- Information Systems
- Food technology
- Business & Commerce with a major in Logistics / Supply chain / Operations
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Fast Moving...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2021, 4:22 pm