Feeding a nation and bringing value to the millions of Australians who shop with us each and every week is a big responsibility. It’s fast-paced, challenging and it’s not for everybody.
Join our Operations Graduate Program based in our stores and sites across the nation, and through a combination of on the job learning, exposure to senior leaders, mentoring and an active support network you will accelerate your career to become one of our next operational leaders.
Graduates who can inspire customers and are passionate about sustainably feeding all Australians will have the opportunity to deliver commercial outcomes, lead teams to win together, and see the impact of your work on local communities and supply chain. Choose from four key business areas;
· In our Supermarkets stream, you will be working in store and experience different departments as you build the knowledge and capabilities essential to managing a multi-million-dollar Coles store.
· In our Distribution Centres (DCs) stream, you will be at the heart of our supply chain. You will learn key processes and procedures that enable our DC teams to ensure that millions of customers get the products they want and need every day.
· In our Coles Liquor and Coles Express streams, experience working in multiple locations, and be challenged with real responsibility, as you build the capabilities needed to successfully manage a portfolio of sites or stores
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for the Operations Graduate Program, you must meet the following criteria:
· Be an Australian / New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application.
· Have completed a relevant qualification prior to commencing the program.
So how do you apply?
It's simple to apply for the Coles Operations Graduate Program! There are 4 stages to the recruitment process; if you are successful you will progress to the next stage. We will keep you informed at each stage.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW - We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
New South Wales,...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:3rd Oct 2021, 12:59 pm