At Colin Biggers & Paisley, we’re here to make a difference. We are a unique legal practice and we believe in what we do. This applies to the solutions we create for our clients, the contribution we make to our communities and the careers we build for our people.
We are lawyers of choice in the construction, property and insurance industries and maintain a strong presence in the areas of employment and safety, banking and finance, corporate and commercial and litigation and dispute resolution.
Our values of balance, respect, loyalty and integrity underpin everything we do. Our culture focuses on excellence without losing sight of work-life balance. We are committed to supporting the health, safety and wellbeing of our people.
We continually invest in our people, including learning and development opportunities and offer a formal mentoring program. We also offer other benefits such as health and fitness perks, rewards and recognition, complimentary massages and professional memberships.
We don’t just recognise our role as a corporate citizen, we put words into actions. The Colin Biggers & Paisley Foundation brings together our entire community offering and is comprised of three streams - pro bono legal services, volunteering and charitable contributions. To ensure maximum impact, the core strategy of our Foundation is to promote and protect the rights of women and children and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
About the role:
This role is a key member of our Business Development & Marketing (BD & M) team. Our BD & M team work across the practice to develop and deliver the BD & Marketing strategy, positioning CBP in market to win work and keep our clients.
This role will spend 50% of time working with the Insurance BD Manager to provide support on execution of the group's strategic plan and key account management of the firm's largest clients.
The other 50% will include:
- Providing support to BD Managers on strategic plan execution and client relationship management across the practice.
- Liaising with partners and fee earners across the practice to support the implementation of business development and marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Preparation of capability statements, tenders and proposals with oversight of BD Managers.
- Provide support to the BD Manager group on ad-hoc projects including marketing budget planning, directory submissions, large campaigns and proposals etc.
- Prepare and analyse reporting across platforms, including client feedback, client accounts and monthly reporting.
- Where required, work across the three BD & M pillars; CX & Events, Marketing & Communications, Business Development on initiatives and be a key point of contact for the Melbourne practice on all aspects of BD & Marketing.
- Provide administrative support across the BD team including (but not limited to) tender, referral and client feedback tracking, client referrals and key client reporting.
The successful candidate:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, business or communications.
- Prior experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent customer service and client-centric work ethic.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Sound knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- A team player with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Join the team:
Our culture focuses on excellence without losing sight of work-life balance. We work hard for our clients but we also make sure we put our people first. Whether it's taking advantage of our discounted gym memberships across Australia, joining one of our all-star sports teams or enjoying a complimentary massage, Colin Biggers & Paisley offers a suite of unique employee benefits.
Our people are given every opportunity for both career progression and personal growth. We continually invest in our people and support and encourage them as they grow within the practice.
Inclusion and Diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Our aim is to be recognised as a leading provider of inclusion and diversity in the legal profession.
We welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
- Position Start Date
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2021, 6:00 am