Commercial Eyes is the foremost life sciences commercialisation business in Australia and New Zealand. With a team of over 100 people and 20 years of expertise, we have assisted more than 650 pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic and consumer healthcare companies.
No other life sciences commercialisation consultancy offers the full suite of services we do; market insight and analysis including competitive intelligence, registration, pricing and reimbursement/health economics, patient support, medical information, pharmacovigilance and medical communications.
We have a variety of flexible working arrangements in place to accommodate our people’s needs. Our head office is located at 500 Collins Street and with one of our values being about “flexibility”, our people can choose to work remotely or in the head office.
“The diversity in both people and work are what makes Commercial Eyes such an attractive place to begin or progress your career. The rare opportunity for exposure to a suite of services under the one roof has and continues to give me a great insight into the various stages that pharmaceuticals/medical devices undergo throughout their product lifespan” Jeremy, Graduate
We are looking for qualified early career professionals and graduates in pharmacy, nursing or other life sciences qualifications such as Drug Development or Pharmaceutical Sciences to work in our Medical Information team.
The Junior Medical Information Associates provide technical and scientific information to healthcare professionals, patients, consumers and internal staff on a wide range of pharmaceutical medicines.
Why this role is awesome?
This is a great opportunity to join a multicultural and diverse team and develop a career in consulting within the pharmaceutical industry. Working at CEPL also provides you with the opportunity to build your own personal brand within the industry, backed by our reputation of excellence.
Charmaine has been with Commercial Eyes since 2012. She started as a Patient Support Administrator and is currently a Medical Information Manager. This is how she describes her experience working at CEPL:
“What I like best about working at CEPL is that you have exposure to so many different clients, ways of working, and systems that you can develop a core set of skills, but at the same time use those skills in in a variety of ways. You can also gain a lot of experience in a relatively short amount of time. For example, a client may be audited, change their database or review their processes once every few years, but working with multiple clients you may experience those things 2 or 3 times in the same time frame” Charmaine, Medical Information Manager
Mentoring and Training
You will receive a comprehensive internal training to upskill you on industry insights, medical information, and quality compliance principles. You will also be trained by the client (s) on specific processes, systems and codes of practice relevant to the project (s) you are assigned to.
You will be supported by highly experienced health professionals with backgrounds in medicine, pharmacy and other health sciences inspired to deliver work that makes a difference to people’s lives.
Your journey at CEPL starts as a Junior Medical Information Associate. However, the breadth of consultative services offered by Commercial Eyes and our plans for expansion, offers plenty of opportunities for you to continue growing your career with us.
What does the job look like?
- Receive, assess and handle medical information enquiries from healthcare professionals and patients as well as client internal staff regarding approved products.
- Perform literature search using PubMed or Medline to identify key publications to answer the query.
- Ensure that all potential adverse events or product complaints are appropriately reported and followed-up according to client procedures.
- Perform compliance activities to meet CEPL and client Quality objectives.
- Support and contribute to the medical library, as required.
Why Commercial Eyes…
- At CEPL you are not just a number, you become a member of a team who supports and cares for each other. Everyone gets to know each other by name regardless of where you work from.
- Our team is multicultural and diverse, so you'll get to work with a variety of people from different ethnicities, backgrounds and with a broad range of experiences.
- We are committed to supporting the community in which we work. The projects we support are both sustainable and recurrent including: Yalari, The Smith Family, The Purple House, Australian Red Cross and more.
- Health and Wellbeing
- Our people get access to our EnergEyes Program, which include an annual wellbeing allowance that you can use to support your health and wellbeing including but not limited to gym memberships, fitness clothing/equipment, yoga and massage/physio sessions.
- You and your immediate family get access 24x7 to our comprehensive Employee Assistance Program.
- Birthday Reward: An additional day of paid leave just for your birthday.
- Company conferences and team building activities: We love every opportunity we get to get together to learn, connect and have fun. When travel is allowed, we love hosting our Staff Annual Conference at the end of each financial year and our Christmas Function in December.
Continue the conversation
If you think this role might be for you and joining the CEPL family gets you excited, please submit your application as soon as possible. The shortlisting process will commence Monday 27th September.
If you are shortlisted for this role, this is what you can expect throughout the process:
- Phone screening interview with a member of our People, Learning and Performance Team
- First interview with our Talent Acquisition & Inclusion Manager
- Second interview with the hiring Manager
- Psychometrics tests
- Reference checks
- Here at Commercial Eyes we value diversity and inclusion and consider all candidates equally.
- Commercial Eyes does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
- To apply for this role you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Health, Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:25th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm