DO WORK THAT MATTERS
Our Product and Customer teams are focused on reimagining our banking products and services today in order to meet our customers’ needs tomorrow.
Rotating through our Product stream, you’ll make a difference to our customers, by helping to develop an unrivalled end-to-end customer experience, supporting the full spectrum of customers’ needs from the smallest business to the largest corporates.
As a graduate, you will develop a keen understanding of banking products and services by rotating across various squads within Business Banking. You will gain exposure to the management and strategic planning across areas such as Product, Risk, Customer Lifecycle, and Digital Enhancement, as well as spend time in one of our frontline banking teams.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU
Our customers are at the core of our business! So you will need to bring a strong customer focused mindset demonstrated by previous customer facing experience.
We’ll also be looking for your strong communication and stakeholder management skills and an innate ability to juggle multiple competing priorities while completing your degree, such as work and/or other extracurricular activities.
WE INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
The program commences on 20 February 2023, where you’ll join as a full-time permanent employee. Here you’ll get a taste of what it’s like working at CommBank through professional development opportunities including interactive masterclasses, training courses and graduate conference events to help you transition from full-time study to full-time life!
The program centres around 4 key elements:
· Shine: Contribute from day one by working on real projects that impact our business and our customers, within Australia’s largest bank.
· Develop: Participate in market-leading training to develop your technical and soft skills. This will help with the transition to full-time work from University and ensure you excel in your immediate and future roles.
· Network: Build networks and friendships through unparalleled access to senior leaders, project leads and program sponsors, enhancing your personal and business profile.
· Contribute: Give back to the community through graduate initiatives, driving positive change across our organisation and improving the wellbeing of our graduate cohort.
Our uniquely structured 15 Month Graduate program gives you a taste of what it’s like to work with Australia’s best bank. You’ll have the opportunity for 4 rotations which will allow you to develop your knowledge and build experience in your area of interest. At the end of the graduate program, you can expect to successfully transition into a challenging and professional role within Business Banking.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• You're an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident at the time of application (essential);
• In your final year of your University degree or have graduated within the last 12 months (essential); and
• Achieving at least a credit average across your University degree
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2022, 3:54 am