DO WORK THAT MATTERS
As part of the Institutional Banking & Markets (IB&M) Graduate Program, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to work with major corporate, government and institutional clients and investors. The team performs a critical role in providing products and services to stakeholders that make a significant impact on everyday life.
As a graduate, you’ll work on high profile projects where you can influence and help to build a better Australia.
Depending on which area of the business you rotate in, you could be actively involved with financial analysis, financial modelling, preparation of pitch books, undertaking research projects, dealing directly with internal and external clients, and attending client and management meetings.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU
The environment in IB&M is fast paced and exciting. We’re looking for someone who is adaptable, a critical thinker, innovative and motivated.
You don’t have to be a finance graduate to fit into the IB&M team – we have a range of people from engineers, lawyers, scientists to arts graduates all making a significant contribution to the bank.
WE INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
The program commences on 20 February 2023, where you’ll join as a full-time permanent employee. Here you’ll get a taste of what it’s like working at CommBank through professional development opportunities including interactive masterclasses, training courses and graduate conference events to help you transition from full-time study to full-time life!
The program centres around 4 key elements:
· Shine: Contribute from day one by working on real projects that impact our business and our customers, within Australia’s largest bank.
· Develop: Participate in market-leading training to develop your technical and soft skills. This will help with the transition to full-time work from University and ensure you excel in your immediate and future roles.
· Network: Build networks and friendships through unparalleled access to senior leaders, project leads and program sponsors, enhancing your personal and business profile.
· Contribute: Give back to the community through graduate initiatives, driving positive change across our organisation and improving the wellbeing of our graduate cohort.
The IB&M 12 month rotational program will give you a rare opportunity to get involved in real projects across different areas in IB&M such as Client Solutions, Capital Structuring, Global Markets, Commodities, Trade & Carbon or within our Chief Operating Office. So by the time you’re ready to roll off the program, you’ve developed an amazing network as well as making an informed decision on the right team for you.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• You're an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident at the time of application (essential);
• In your final year of your University degree or have graduated within the last 12 months (essential); and
• Achieving at least a credit average across your University degree
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2022, 12:59 pm