DO WORK THAT MATTERS
Our Graduate Program is a challenging and rewarding way to kick-start a long-term career with us.
As the public face of CommBank, Retail Banking Services (RBS) delivers a seamless banking experience to more than 10 million customers. We are the largest and most diverse part of CommBank, offering world-class products and services, supported by leading systems and processes.
Our RBS Analytics teams use everything from computer science, statistics, machine learning and deep learning to business analysis to extract valuable insights from large structured and unstructured data sets. Our Analytics program provides broad exposure to the ways in which the Retail Bank uses data and insights to drive decision making for better outcomes for customers and communities, to build a brighter future for all.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU
You are innovative, a problem solver, results driven, solutions focused, resilient, strategically minded and proactive. You are a strong role model of our purpose and values and demonstrate leadership attributes. You have excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, work effectively in a team and are commercially astute and passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. You’re comfortable navigating through ambiguity in a professional setting and eager to adapt to change.
WE INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
The program commences on 20 February 2023, where you’ll join as a full-time permanent employee. Here you’ll get a taste of what it’s like working at CommBank through professional development opportunities including interactive masterclasses, training courses and graduate conference events to help you transition from full-time study to full-time life!
It centres around 4 key elements:
· Shine: Contribute from day one by working on real projects that impact our business and our customers, within Australia’s largest bank.
· Develop: Participate in market-leading training to develop your technical and soft skills. This will help with the transition to full-time work from university and ensure you excel in your immediate and future roles.
· Network: Build networks and friendships through unparalleled access to senior leaders, project leads and program sponsors, enhancing your personal and business profile.
· Contribute: Give back to the community through graduate initiatives, driving positive change across our organisation and improving the wellbeing of our graduate cohort.
This is an 18-month program and includes three rotations within diverse insights teams across areas such as product, customer, channels, ventures & partnerships, financial crime, fraud, experimentation, pricing, credit risk, data office and AI labs.
You will form part of a broader cohort under the RBS stream, which also incorporates our Commercial and Digital Graduates. In addition to your Analytics rotations, you’ll have the opportunity to complete three experiences with this broader cohort. These experiences will give you direct exposure to our customers through our branch network and call centres, help you to develop fundamental risk capabilities and expose you to unique problem-solving opportunities.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
· You are an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident at the time of your application (essential);
· In your final year of your university degree or have graduated within the last 12 months (essential); and
· Achieving at least a credit average across your university degree (essential).
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2022, 12:59 pm