DO WORK THAT MATTERS
Our Graduate Program is a challenging and rewarding way to kick-start a long-term career with us.
In Digital, We’re responsible for bringing together CommBank brands and digital touchpoints to create an integrated and consistently exceptional customer experience. As a team, we’re focused on innovating, building and operating digital interactions for our customers.
Our website, being our ‘virtual’ front door receives more than 20 million visits each month, so it’s no surprise that Digital encompasses one of the largest UX teams in Australia.
You will be an essential part of driving the Retail strategy, exceling at satisfying customer needs in more ways through personal relationships and world class technology.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU
We are looking for people who live and breathe the digital world and are ready to make an impact with their work.
We consider Graduates from all degree backgrounds. However, to be successful in your career in Digital and Technology, you need to be Innovative, a problem solver, results driven, creative, solutions focused, resilient, strategically minded and proactive.
You are a strong role model of our purpose and values, and demonstrate leadership attributes. You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
WE INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
The program commences on 20 February 2023, where you’ll join as a full-time permanent employee. Here you’ll get a taste of what it’s like working at CommBank through professional development opportunities including interactive masterclasses, training courses and graduate conference events to help you transition from full-time study to full-time life!
The program centres around 4 key elements:
· Shine: Contribute from day one by working on real projects that impact our business and our customers, within Australia’s largest bank.
· Develop: Participate in market-leading training to develop your technical and soft skills. This will help with the transition to full-time work from university, and ensure you excel in your immediate and future roles.
· Network: Build networks and friendships through unparalleled access to senior leaders, project leads and program sponsors, enhancing your personal and business profile.
· Contribute: Give back to the community through intern initiatives, driving positive change across our organisation and improving the wellbeing of our intern cohort.
This is an 18 month program and includes rotations designed to build three core digital capabilities for our Graduates. Throughout the program you’ll get the chance to rotate through three different streams (Delivery, Creative and Strategy), giving you exposure to a wide range of digital tools, skills and projects.
You will form part of a broader cohort under the Retail Banking Services stream, which also incorporate our Commercial and Analytics Graduates. In addition to your Digital rotations you’ll have the opportunity to complete three experiences with this broader cohort. These experiences will give you direct exposure to our customers through our branch network and call centres, help you to develop fundamental risk capabilities and expose you to unique problem-solving opportunities.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
· You are an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident at the time of your application (essential);
· In your final year of your university degree or have graduated within the last 12 months (essential); and
· Achieving at least a credit average across your university degree (essential).
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2022, 3:50 am