Skills and Experience Required:
· Strong Python Skills
· End to end Software integration and REST API interfaces
· Developing back-end web-based solutions with Flask and Django
· Experience in live video programming with machine learning (YOLO v5, TensorFlow, PyTorch, OpenCV, Nvidia Deepstream)
· Experience in ALPR
· High knowledge of Bootstrap and front-end Web Development
· Experience with Azure Cloud
· Experience with IoT devices desired
· Working in an Agile workplace
· Available on call after hours for remote assistance
What is it like working at Conducive Technologies?
You will be part of the Research and Development working on our multi-functional dashboard. Conducive brings forward a new way to monitor and deliver live analytics to our clients. Not only will you be developing software, but you will be working hands on, soldering and wiring circuits too to gain experience and create our “Smart Modules” for the product.
Working at Conducive is a very different experience to working anywhere else. Here at Conducive Tech, there is a strict no ego policy, whilst we take pride in our work, we leave our egos at the door. Conducive is a workplace of respect, understanding and dedication. The demand for the product is only growing more and whilst it may seem as though the solution is complete; it is only forever evolving.
There’s no doubt that we have high expectations of the right person for this role in this High pace environment however, at the same time, we’re expecting someone who is keen and willing to learn and grow with the company as well.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering Mechatronics,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Unit 10, 28 Leighton Place, Hornsby, NSW , 2077Locations:
New South Wales
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2021, 12:59 pm