CourseLoop is a product-driven early-stage software business. Our solution offers universities and colleges the means to design, manage and communicate their core product: their curriculum.
Why join us?
We know our success to date has been due to our employees, and as such we put people at the heart of everything we do. As a graduate, you will have opportunities to grow and progress within Course Loop.
At Course Loop, we offer:
- An excellent culture, where we encourage growth and learning, ensure open communication, and place an emphasis on work-life balance and flexibility
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation where you will have a wide sphere of influence
- The opportunity to implement solutions with industry-changing implications
- Start-up working environment within a small team providing broad opportunities to learn new skills and gain experience beyond your immediate role.
About the role
As part of the Client Platform Delivery team, you will work with our operations manager to provide high quality operational and administrative support to all staff and clients. You will also be responsible for ensuring beneficial changes are made with minimum disruption to services while ensuring operational integrity.
As a graduate, you will be responsible for:
- Basic configuration and application administrative functions (ServiceNow - CourseLoop, Jira, Google, AWS)
- Providing operational support for clients - first level analysis and triage
- Monthly reporting (internal and external)
- Asset management
- Application administration (licensing, invoicing, reporting, adds-moves-changes)
- Continuous improvement - Improving the quality and reducing the time taken to provide support and configuration, through process improvements and automation
- Assisting in system analysis, design, development, and testing activities
- Providing support in developing, implementing, and testing patch releases and system upgrades
- You will have a bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as engineering, science, or computer science
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Report management skills
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Strong desire and ability to learn
- Proactive with a willingness to multitask and assist in the other implementation areas
- ServiceNow experience
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) techniques and approaches
- Jira and Confluence experience or at least exposure
- Knowledge and experience in the university sector
To be eligible for our 2023 graduate program, you must:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
- Have completed your undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last three years (2019, 2020, 2021 or have completed 2022)
- Be willing to relocate to Melbourne for the role
- Be willing to commence as soon as possible
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering, Science
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2022, 12:59 pm