About this role
An opportunity has become available for a results-driven and motivated individual looking to step into the world of sales. Reporting to the Infolink Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional and ongoing sales, customer support and administration support to the InfoLink Team. This role will be position by the business as the first point of contact for all designated Corporate Account Customers.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Work effectively as part of a team and work towards a deadline.
- Professional mannerism.
How to Apply
To apply, please ensure you submit a current Resume including all work experience, education details and extra-curricular activities and a Cover Letter outlining why you have applied for this role, what you can offer and why you feel you would be a good fit for this role with us.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Business and Commerce, Customer Service, Logistics...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Head Office - 15 Cooper Street, Smithfield NSW 2164Locations:
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm