- Comprehensive and hands-on tailored training program
- Large Global Organisation with a Solid Customer Base
- Field based role available
What's exciting about this role
All members of the Crown team are supported by our Asia Pacific Learning & Development team who manage your training and offer you the opportunity for continuous development and improvement.
Your role will play a significant part in the company’s growth and overall success, while working alongside a great team of people. This role will also have the view to transition into a field based role in the future.
You'll also be getting a competitive hourly rate.
So, if you are sick of standing under a hoist and changing oil and filters each day or are simply looking for a career change that will challenge you, then Crown is the place for you.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Work effectively as part of a team and work towards a deadline.
- Professional mannerism.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Construction, Engineering Mechanical, Operations
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Head Office - 15 Cooper Street, Smithfield NSW 2164Locations:
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:25th Dec 2021, 1:59 pm