An exciting opportunity, at entry level, presents itself to an individual looking to start off their administrative career with an industry leader. Prior experience is highly considered, however not required! Training and learning on the job is available.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Work effectively as part of a team and work towards a deadline.
- Professional mannerism.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional manner, positioning yourself as the first point of contact for all field personnel
- Develop and build a strong working relationship with suppliers and customers
- Data entry of all service job cards, factory job cards, trade in job cards, requests for invoice and inventory transfers.
- Update and maintain customer maintenance screens
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Operations
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Head Office - 15 Cooper Street, Smithfield NSW 2164Locations:
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2021, 1:59 pm