As a graduate in the Engineering stream you will be placed into roles within a variety of engineering departments such as capital projects, automation, maintenance, production and utilities. Overall, you will learn and utilise problem solving and management skills to provide continuous site improvements and ensure safe manufacturing of products at our sites.
You will have the chance to:
- Deliver on capital projects to upgrade site equipment
- Work with operators to ensure products are delivered on time to our patients
- Conduct breakdown analysis of vital processing equipment
- Support long term projects to improve site services, such as air and water
- Design and execute tests to verify the correct operation and performance of equipment
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2020, 1:59 pm