DAA is a specialist tax advisory firm.
With 12 partners across Business Advisory, Taxation Consulting, Tax Legal / Tax Disputes, Superannuation and Audit, DAA is a young and vibrant firm. The firm has a prestigious client base that includes some of Australia’s most successful entrepreneurs and private family groups.
DAA is a truly outstanding place to work, with a culture that is genuinely unique in the Australian professional services market.
Working alongside the partners in the DAA Law practice as well as the wider DAA team, you will work on varied complex tax legal and compliance matters.
You will be involved in advising clients on all aspects of tax law (predominantly income tax as well as some GST and stamp duty), including assisting with Australian and international tax structuring matters.
The work will be mostly advisory in nature and may include some tax compliance and dispute work.
Qualifications and Experience
Ideally you will hold or be completing your commerce or business / law degree and may have had work experience at a law firm or Big 4 or mid-tier accountancy firm.
- Commerce & Law degree LLB or JD (essential);
- Strong academic results;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Currently undertaking or interested in undertaking a Masters of Tax;
- Honesty, integrity, and a willingness to play a positive part in the culture of this remarkable firm.
- Significantly ‘above market’ remuneration;
- Monthly phone and internet allowance;
- Car parking / contribution towards work related items allowance;
- Professional membership reimbursements;
- Ongoing training and study fee reimbursements;
- Access to the firm’s Health & Wellness program (includes yoga, Pilates and fitness classes);
- Flexibility / Work life balance.
· Applications close on 30 October and applications will be assessed ongoing.
· We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. The successful candidate will have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency.
· Due to current COVID restrictions, interviews may be conducted virtually, and the successful candidate may commence working both in the office and from home.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Law
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm