- Full-time, paid graduate program
- Award-winning and dedicated learning and development program
- Work on high-impact, meaningful and purpose-led projects
- Embrace our disruptive thinking and innovative way of working
Be part of Australia’s largest cohort of Vacationers – meaning you’ll have a community of other students to lean on and learn from!
Have a higher chance of being offered a Graduate position – if you impress us and we impress you.
Get involved in real client work that’s meaningful and purpose-led, developing and building your skills along the way.
Couple your accounting studies with your analytical mind to help design and develop game-changing solutions for our external clients!
What will you get to do?
We don’t just understand our clients’ businesses, we excavate major opportunities and identify risks beyond traditional financial reporting functions. Our team of auditors and accountants is growing more than ever as the world recognises our talent.
Your future starts with us.
In Canberra, we have two different teams that you can join.
- Financial Services: A national practice that provides audit services in the Regulatory Space, Wealth Management, Superannuation, Insurance and Banking industries.
- Finance Assurance: Our team are specialist advisors in Finance Function Effectiveness, large accounting transactions and specialised finance outsourcing providing advice across a wide range of industries.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You’re inquisitive, meticulous, humble and you often let your work speak for itself. You’re also:
- Majoring in Accounting or studying a degree that makes you eligible for the Chartered Accountants Program
- A strong communicator who possesses the skills needed to build relationships both your team and senior clients
- Adaptable and driven – you understand what it’s like to overcome obstacles through sheer tenacity and hard work
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
Please note: this role is only available for Australian Citizens.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm