- Great company culture where hard work and fun are paramount
- Various entry level opportunities across our network
- Huge growth opportunities!
Due to a predicted growth across our businesses in 2017, we are inviting Expressions of Interest from:
- Data Analytics
- Public Relations
Our graduate employees play a pivotal role in supporting and assisting their direct team in the day-to-day running of client activities.
Why work for us?
Dentsu Aegis Network is a global media and digital marketing communications network offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services. Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 110 countries worldwide with over 33,000 dedicated specialists.
Our Network includes:
- Performance and Programmatic Divisions - Amnet, Columbus, iProspect
- Analytic and Insights Division - Data 2 Decisions
- Digital Experience Divisions - Isobar, Soap
- Media Convergence Divisions - Carat, Dentsu Mitchell, Vizeum
- Creative Divisions - BWM Dentsu, Oddfellows Dentsu
- Customer Influence Divisions - MKTG, Haystac, Haystac Content
- Content Division - The Storylab
- Lifestyle Marketing and Out Of Home Divisions - MKTG, Posterscope
- Specialist Resources - Amplifi
Our vision globally is to innovate the way brands are built and we base this vision on our five key values of being Agile, Pioneering, Ambitious, Responsible, and Collaborative. Our values are core to the way we operate and think.
- A Bachelors degree
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What's on offer:
Dentsu Aegis Network has unique benefits including discount on health care, free fruit, free monthly themed lunches, free Yoga classes, additional annual leave with tenure and much more.
Are you a graduate looking for your first opportunity? Please express your interest by clicking APPLY now! Please include your CV and a cover letter.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.