Amicus Digital is a marketing technology company that specialises in Salesforce marketing software. We offer large variety of second-to-none services to clients from all sectors, including Universities.
Have you received emails with special offers from your favourite online shops? Did you get an SMS reminder from your local pizza shop that your pizza is almost ready? Have you ever wondered how does facebook know your gym annual subscription is due for renewal? We help our clients do these. We work with the clients to understand what their business goals are, we help clients send the right messages to the right people at the right time. We also provide tailored training and hand-holding sessions to enable clients to be self-sufficient.
If what we do interests you, then we are interested in you too!
- Are a friendly and customer-oriented person
Amicus means friend in Latin. It’s our culture to be a friend of our clients
- Order different dishes every time you visit the same restaurant
You like to try different things.
We have different clients from different sectors, so you’ll get to “taste” different “dishes”
- Find yourself asking a lot of questions, especially “Why” and “How”
If you are curious, you are eager to learn more
- Are a fast learner
You don’t repeat the same questions you’ve just asked above multiple times after you’re given an answer, or hint, or direction
- Have recently finished, or are soon to complete a tertiary education.
Really, just to show you can complete what you’ve started
- Studied in areas such as Marketing, Computing Science, Information Systems or Information Technology
These are just desired study areas. We have people who studied accounting, psychology, biological science in the team
- Do not get intimidated by technical stuff
Can read and write simple to medium complexity programming language
- Do not get intimidated by smart and crazy funny people
We have lots of them in the company, it is important to not be intimidated by them
- Can be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
Then continue reading please.
About the Opportunity
Your journey starts within our implementation team. Here you will gain experience in;
- Learning the ins and outs of market-leading software Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Building solutions to meet clients’ needs and improve our clients’ customer experience within this tool including email, SMS, app messaging, social advertising, etc.
- Implementing data structures, marketing automation programs, marketing strategy, system integrations etc
- Practicing software development methodologies, e.g. Agile
- Working on both ASX-listed enterprise clients as well as with more agile small to medium sized clients
- Learning from our industry experts who will be designing and helping you with the customer solutions
You will also be getting:
- Competitive graduate salary + super
- Dedicated training budget
- Mentors which will provide you guidance in your career
- Free snacks, monthly all-staff lunches and regular social events
Yup. It doesn’t stop here. As you’ve read above about us, we provide a large variety of services to our clients. That also means we have a variety of roles within the company. Marketing Technology Executive is just the beginning of your career.
We will observe, assess, and provide guidance in your career progression. You could be any of the following:
- Implementation Consultant
Where you will be more technical hands on work, with some client facing work
- Technical Account Manager
Where you will be the closest with clients, ensuring customer success
- Project Manager
Where you will be making sure everything, and everyone is well organised
- More senior roles down the track:
Strategic Account Manager
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 12:59 pm