The TMR Graduate Program - Your Career, You Drive.
Calling all Graduates!
We’re looking for 3 innovative and future-focused Graduate Data Analysts who value teamwork, are community minded and put customer safety first. You will have a true passion in your chosen field and a desire to contribute to enriching the lives of Queenslanders.
While working at TMR, you will develop critical technical skills through on-the-job project experiences. You will learn the role of Government and how our work benefits the people of Queensland.
TMR is responsible for several major infrastructure projects across the Queensland network. Learn more about our current projects.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary starting from $65,000
- 2-year graduate program
- Connections to over 100 different career paths with tailored development and networking opportunities
- Flexible workplaces and arrangements
- Bachelor of Information Technology, Bachelor of Data Science, Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Engineering (Software), Bachelor of Mathematics (Statistics), Science (Mathematics major), A bachelor's degree in science (Information Technology), Bachelor of Data Analytics, Bachelor of Psychological Science.
- Have completed your university qualification by December 2021 or have completed your relevant university qualification within the past 3 years (since December 2019)
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Are willing to participate fully in the program including possible relocation to regional Queensland
About the role:
As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will contribute to the analysis that will support evidence-based decision making, driving positive transport outcomes for Queensland.
In this role you will have the opportunity to assist in the analysis and interpretation of data. You will assist in the development of tools and methods, such as dashboards and other visualisation tools to support evidence-based decision making.
Available roles: We have 2 roles based in Brisbane and 1 in Brisbane's north (Carseldine) on offer.
Our Graduate Program is your licence to success.
For further information visit https://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/graduateprogram
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 1:00 am