The TMR Graduate Program - Your Career, You Drive.
Calling all Graduates!
We’re looking for an innovative and future-focused Graduate Procurement Officer who values teamwork, is community minded and puts customer safety first. You will have a true passion in your chosen field and a desire to contribute to enriching the lives of Queenslanders.
While working at TMR, you will develop critical technical skills through on-the-job project experiences. You will learn the role of Government and how our work benefits the people of Queensland.
TMR is responsible for several major infrastructure projects across the Queensland network. Learn more about our current projects.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary starting from $65,000
- 2-year graduate program
- Connections to over 100 different career paths with tailored development and networking opportunities
- Flexible workplaces and arrangements
- Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Economics, Bachelor of Laws.
- Have completed your university qualification by December 2021 or have completed your relevant university qualification within the past 3 years (since December 2019).
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Are willing to participate fully in the program including possible relocation to regional Queensland
About the role:
As a Graduate Procurement Officer, you will have the opportunity to assist in the development of end to end procurement documentation including activities associated to contract management. In doing this you will liaise, negotiate and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to make a social and sustainable impact, acquire transferrable skills and be part of a growing professional community championing government outcomes through procurement.
Available roles: We have 1 role based in Brisbane
Our Graduate Program is your licence to success.
For further information visit https://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/graduateprogram
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Procurement
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2021, 1:00 am