Start your career with a company that is passionate about developing and nurturing talent in a high-performance culture.
Our Graduate Program is designed for talented, passionate graduates who are looking to join an agile world leader and are ready to use the power of technology to deliver mission critical IT services that move the world. Our customers entrust us to deliver what matters most.We believe every graduate is unique and our aim is to help you build a solid foundation in your professional career, apply your learnings, and discover new possibilities.
If you are passionate about making a difference for our customers and society, this program is for you! Whether you are a tech enthusiast or someone who just wants to make an impact on people’s lives – join the DXC journey in shaping the future of tomorrow.
- Cyber Security - As part of the Cyber Security team, you will assist with auditing computer systems to ensure they are operating securely, and that data is protected from both internal and external attacks. You will support security assessments and monitor, evaluate, and assist with the maintenance of assigned security systems as per industry best practices to safeguard internal information systems and databases. You will be required to provide support for system reviews to determine if they are designed to comply with established standards and participate in the investigation of security violations and breaches whilst preparing reports on intrusions as needed. Additionally, you will review firewall logs across an assigned area and assist with configuration of firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and other network security devices across designated areas.
Key Skills - one or more of the following
- Technical writing skills
- Cloud (AWS/Azure), scripting
- Proxy, Endpoint, Firewall
Your journey starts from Day 1
You will take part in a structured induction program where you will have the opportunity to meet other graduates from your cohort across Australia and New Zealand and undertake training to get you up to speed with the DXC environment and build your interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
- A stimulating 12-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our customers
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior leaders on various projects
- Ongoing training and development
- A dedicated people manager and buddy to help guide and support you from Day 1
- A variety of social and cultural activities to extend your networking and team building skills
What we’re looking for?
To be eligible for our Graduate Program, when submitting your application, you must be:
- An Australian citizen
- Have completed all course requirements for your degree no earlier than November 2020, and must be expecting to complete all course requirements for your degree no later than February 2023
Note: Previous exposure to the Technology or Business sector (i.e. work placements or internships) or ex-Defence personnel (post serving time in Military) would be an advantage for some roles.
All degrees are accepted.
We invite you to join our passionate team and thrive with DXC.
Our 'people first' mindset comes to life offering the ultimate in working flexibility. We take a virtual first approach and our teams are spread across multiple geographies delivering a broad range of customer projects, which means we can tailor working arrangements that work for our people.
DXC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. To increase diversity in the technology industry, we encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, neurodiverse people, and members of the LGBTQIA+ community. Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy. In addition, DXC Technology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the application form or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail: [email protected].
DXC acknowledges the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, and their continuing connection to land, water and community. We pay our respects to them and their cultures, and to their Elders, past, present and emerging.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide,...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 12:59 pm