DXC Technology Graduate Program – Expression of Interest
Applications for our 2022 Graduate Program are now closed. Watch this space in early 2022, or click ‘Apply’, to register your interest in our 2023 Graduate Program and to receive an email when applications open. Applications for the DXC Technology 2023 Graduate Program will be opening in mid-February 2022!
The DXC Technology Graduate Program is designed for talented, passionate graduates who are looking to join an agile world leader and are ready to deliver the best solutions to transform businesses in the new digital world through the power of technology.
The DXC Graduate Program offers you:
- A stimulating 12-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our customers
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior leaders on various projects
- The potential to fast track your career through our internal training and mentorship programs
- Your people manager and assigned buddy will help guide and support you through your DXC journey from Day 1.
- A variety of social and cultural activities to extend your networking and teambuilding skills
We have amazing opportunities that can translate your university skills and knowledge to corporate success. Our program operates across a number of locations in New Zealand including Wellington, Auckland and Christchurch.
To be eligible for the DXC Technology Graduate Program you must have:
- New Zealand permanent residency or New Zealand Citizenship
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years for the 2023 program (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
To register your interest for our 2023 Graduate Program, click 'Apply' and we will send you an email when our applications open!
DXC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. To increase diversity in the technology industry, we encourage submissions by neurodiverse people, LGBTQI people and women. Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy. In addition, DXC Technology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, New Zealand...
Auckland (New Zealand),...
- Closing Date:8th Feb 2022, 12:59 pm