Start your career with a company that is passionate about developing and nurturing talent in a high-performance culture.
DXC Technology takes pride in being the leader in integrating mission critical systems and operations with innovative solutions across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experience.
Our Graduate Program is designed for talented, passionate graduates who are looking to join an agile leader with global reach and talent, innovation platforms, technology independence and an extensive partner network and work with clients in 70 countries.
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking candidates for NEW Graduate Business Analyst roles in Adelaide.
Functional Business Analyst to support our Systems Partners (Salesforce) practice. Will perform client engagement, requirements gathering and non-technical no-code configuration.
- Assist in the preparation of sales presentations and proposals
- Assist in running client workshops and gathering requirements
- Document client requirements and define prioritisation of user stories
- Brief development team to ensure clarity on requirements
- Validate development meets client requirements and needs
This role will work on projects within, and in support of Salesforce. Tasks will range from customer workshops, development to administrative. This team member will be a participant in agile sprints including sprint planning, showcase, and retrospective. An interest in solving client's business challenges is essential.
Your journey starts from Day 1.
You will take part in a structured induction program where you will have the opportunity to meet other graduates from your cohort across Australia and New Zealand and undertake training to get you up to speed with the DXC environment and build your interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
- A stimulating 12-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our customers
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior leaders on various projects
- Ongoing training and development
- A dedicated people manager and buddy to help guide and support you from Day 1
- A variety of social and cultural activities to extend your networking and team building skills
To be eligible for our Graduate Program, when submitting your application, you should be:
- An Australian citizen
- In the final year of your degree or have completed your university studies within three years at the time of your application
Application closes: 30th September 2021, 11:59pm (AEST).
Apply now, don't miss out!
If you need assistance in filling out the employment application, require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment or have any questions about the process, please e-mail us at [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
Adelaide, Regional South...
- Program duration
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 1:59 pm