When you commence your career with E&P, you'll receive invaluable training, development and mentoring. You'll work closely with senior team members and have the opportunity to make a real contribution to your chosen team.
We genuinely invest in your success. Our program provides
- one-on-one mentoring
- on-the-job training and professional development
- a career development and progression plan
- payment of relevant course fees and paid study leave to support postgraduate qualifications
- healthy work practices with access to a breakfast bar and annual fitness rebate
- an inclusive and team-orientated office culture built through regular company sponsored social and sporting events
Graduate positions are available in
- Wealth Management - Investment
- SMSF Accounting
- Risk and Compliance (Sydney only)
- Research (Sydney only)
- Software Development (Canberra only)
The real-life graduate experience
Here's what Sophie Gallagher, a team member who started as an Accounting Graduate in 2019, says;
"From the very first day you're made to feel part of the team. There's a culture of positivity and teamwork that makes it easy to put your hand up to try new tasks."
If you enjoy connecting with clients, collaborating with colleagues and delivering excellent service apply today at https://www.eap.com.au/careers/graduate-programs/
Applications close 5pm Tuesday 22 March 2022
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2022, 11:49 pm