Are you looking for a role where your work will be used in actual production, and have direct impact on trading?
Eclipse Trading is one of Asia's leading proprietary derivatives trading firms, specialising in options market making. Technology is at the core of our business, and our trading expertise and strategies are deployed across several Asian markets. Founded in 2007, we have approximately 110 staff across our three office locations – Hong Kong (our HQ), Sydney and Shanghai.
As a Graduate DevOps Engineer, you will take part in a comprehensive training program at our HQ in HK, where you will rotate through our various teams across Software Development, Quant, and IT Operations. As a Graduate DevOps Engineer, you'll also receive ongoing on-the-job training with an experienced mentor. You will get to work at a leading options market maker in Asia and learn from an experienced team of software engineers working at the cutting edge of technology.
Eclipse Trading is embarking on a large scale transformation of our trading platform. DevOps will play a key part in this evolution. Not only is the highly talented DevOps team responsible for the CI/CD pipelines but also manage the core infrastructure of the Trading platform and the real time and historical data analytics infrastructure. We strive to promote a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement and automation.
We are committed to building up and equipping today's graduates to become tomorrow's leaders.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Integrate and build automation tools for software development lifecycle
- Play a key role in the development of configuration and release management automation and deployment tools
- Develop tools for application and performance monitoring
- Build automation and tools to support the Kafka core infrastructure and data pipelines
- Practice continuous improvement, including giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Make a direct impact on how technology is delivered and managed at Eclipse
What you offer
- A final year student or recent graduate with a Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science, or other related disciplines with a strong emphasis on programming and systems administration
- Broad knowledge of CI/CD, Docker and other DevOps technologies
- Experience in Linux, Shell Scripts and Python
- Knowledge on network protocols e.g. TCP/UDP, IP etc.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to work / collaborate with other teams to drive for results
- Thrive in fast paced working environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
What we offer
On top of having the opportunity to work with one of the leading options market makers in Asia, we also offer the following:
- Comprehensive 8 week training program in our HQ in Hong Kong, where you will rotate through our various teams across Software Development, Quant and IT Operations
- Ongoing on-the-job training with an experienced mentor
- A dynamic work environment where the focus is on getting things done efficiently instead of working long hours every day
- A flat management structure, where everyone's voice is valued
- A hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry
- Friendly, collaborative culture
- Casual dress code
Please note we will only accept one application in the same recruiting season, so we encourage you to only apply for the role you are particularly interested in.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2021, 3:59 pm