Edge Personnel has the pleasure of supplying one of our National Clients with an HR Coordinator for their office based in the Carole Park area. Our client is a well-established business and since inception over 100 years ago has experienced strong and continued growth within their industry sector. Not only are their products highly sought after, but they also have a workplace culture that most organisations would envy.
Currently, our client is seeking an HR Coordinator to work closely with the General Manager of Human Resources to support and coordinate HR functions in conjunction with site requirements across multiple sites across Australia. The support will cover human resources management, supporting the WHS Manager, recruitment, managing labour hire requirements, and general support to the General Manager of Human Resources. It is essential that the successful candidate has the ability to communicate exceptionally well with both key internal and external stakeholders. Working along side the Management team this position would suit a go getter who has the ability to multitask and provide sound HR and Recruitment Advise. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a motivated and empowering HR Manager and an organisation that has an outstanding workplace culture.
We are seeking a motivated individual who has a keen eye for detail, someone who is business savvy and has a solid understanding of the need to work as part of a cohesive team. The rewards include working with a company that genuinely value their employees, stability, great workplace culture - cohesive team environment and location - being based in the Western Suburbs with onsite parking.
The role will require the successful candidate to:
- Complete recruitment and selection of key staff, developing key selection criteria in conjunction with site supervisors and letters of engagement
- Complete all onboarding functions
- Undertaking inductions with new employees
- Uniform and PPE management for staff
- Liaising with payroll and employees re payroll enquiries and timesheets
To be successful in application you:
- Will have completed your HR Degree or Diploma
- It is advantageous that you have two years post Degree or Diploma experience
- Be seeking a position to further learn and develop
- Have experience with an ERP system
- Have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Experience
- Proven ability to communicate, both verbally and written, provide clear and concise communication
- Have the ability to build key stakeholder relationships, both internally and externally
- Have proven experience in maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Due to the location have your own reliable transport
- Be able to provide two recent work-related references
If you are seeking an opportunity to be mentored and grow your skillset, please contact Sam Smith at Edge Personnel 07 36072700 or click apply
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm