As Australia and New Zealand's largest 4PL provider we do much more than just ship goods. We design, build, manage and provide integrated, optimised supply chain solutions. We're problem solvers that make life easier. We tailor solutions to meet our customers specific needs to give them control of their supply chain.
We are looking for a passionate and analytical Billing Officer to join our team in Moorabbin. Someone who is ready to take on a challenge with a fast-paced, dynamic business and grow their career.
As a Billing Officer you will:
- Timely and accurate validation and reconciliation of carrier invoices & rates against contracts
- Be responsible for major customer portfolios; including accurate and timely charges
- Lodge claims with Carriers
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of invoices received and processed
- Issue resolution with long-term solution
- Pro-active communication and follow up to efficiently resolve all discrepancy matters with all stakeholders, internal and external
- Support of the broader Billing functions as required
- MS Office (Intermediate - Advanced Excel)
- Proven ability to analyse and think critically to resolve issues
- Strong problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate strong mathematical ability
- Billing experience (ideal but not required)
- Extensive on the job training & an informative induction program, ensuring you have sound knowledge of your role, as well as an understanding of the broader departments that create efm Logistics
- Genuine opportunities for development and progression
- Impressive office, with on-site cafe
- A professional environment where we challenge each other to do it better
- An engaging and empowering culture
Working at efm is not just a job, it is a fantastic career path for the right person, to grow with the business and to further their expertise and future career goals within efm Logistics.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please send your CV via the link below with a covering letter highlighting why you are a great fit for this role. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:30th Aug 2022, 7:00 am