Who we are
efm is Australia and New Zealand's largest 4PL provider, leveraging sophisticated proprietary technology, highly skilled people and trusted carrier partnerships in the delivery of end-to-end integrated supply chain management to provide immediate and sustainable value for its customers. At the heart of our service offering are our people and our promise to deliver a no better logistics experience.
We are looking for a Commercial Analyst who will deliver and embed commercial initiates across the business, working cross-functionally on projects that reach across the entirety of efm as well as working closely with senior management teams on strategic projects.
On a daily basis you will;
- Convert data into information via analytics and modelling, quantify the commercial impact of business decisions, and enable stakeholders to drive improvements to the business
- Provide insights and actionable items as outcomes from analytical projects with tangible financial impacts
- Identify and manage risks in a commercial project
- Be responsible for the execution of the action items to realise commercial benefit from your projects
- Participate in annual pricing reviews & supporting analyses across suppliers and customers
- Be involved in negotiations and work closely with Carrier Procurement teams
- Present to the senior management team on a monthly basis on various commercial initiatives and projects
Who you are
Curious, insightful, influential, authentic, and engaged
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in either a Commerce, Business Information Systems or Supply Chain related field
- Previous experience in an analytical role, similar to a consulting type environment
- Advanced Excel skills. e.g. You know how complete advanced financial modelling and data analysis
- Capacity to produce high quality reports and presentations for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Systems Experience & Configuration - general system configurations and logic, to understand how the system works with our customers and for extracting and manipulating data for your own analytical needs
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, Power Point, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Project management approach to task (qualification advantageous)
Why should you join efm Logistics?
- Career development and progression
- An engaging and empowering culture
- The opportunity to be a part of an industry that is experiencing rapid growth
- A professional environment where we challenge each other to do it better
- Free parking + Onsite Café + Quarterly company functions + team building activities
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Position Start Date
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2021, 6:00 am