With over 200 talented professionals in the Transport and Logistics Industry our people, market leading technology and innovation is what differentiates us from the rest.
As Australia and New Zealand's largest 4PL provider we do much more than just ship goods. We design, build, manage and provide integrated, optimised supply chain solutions. We're problem solvers that make life easier. We tailor solutions to meet our customers specific needs to give them control of their supply chain.
Due to an internal promotion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join our team based in Moorabin.
As a Commercial Analyst you will:
- Partner with our Business Development and Account Management teams to drive a sustainable solution for new and/or existing business opportunities to ensure profitability is maximised
- Convert data into information via analytics and modelling, to quantify the commercial impact of business decisions, and enabling stakeholders to drive improvements to their business
- Provide insights and actionable items as outcomes from analytical projects
- Support procurement activities by presenting negotiation options that allow sustainability across all parties
- Keep abreast with market trends and emerging opportunities for solutions beneficial to efm customers
- Enhance processes and policies for both internal and external stakeholders where appropriate
What we're looking for:
- Financial modelling and data analysis, modelling, forecasting skills
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Preparation of regular and ad hoc analytical reports to enhance business outcomes
- Bachelor degree in either a Commerce or Supply Chain related field
- Career development and progression
- A professional environment where we challenge each other to do it better
- An engaging and empowering culture
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:5th May 2021, 1:59 pm