We currently have exciting opportunities for ambitious undergraduates or graduates looking to kick start their careers while completing university studies. ESV is a mid-tier business advisory and accountancy firm located in the heart of Sydney CBD. We pride ourselves on our "small firm personality, big firm capability" – meaning we are big enough to challenge you with interesting and diverse clients, but small enough to help you grow and reach your individual goals.
As a Junior Advisor, you will work with experienced and approachable professionals who will mentor and guide you throughout your career. We are now looking for our next Junior Advisors to start in February 2022 in our Business Advisory teams.
What support do we provide?
- Support for your university studies (if still studying) - 1/2 (half) day paid leave per week to attend university, paid study leave for final exams and a generous textbook allowance.
- Regular training and development - we have various internal and external training programs to build both technical and soft skills.
- Challenging and interesting work - with clients from ranging from ASX listed companies to complex Australian family businesses.
- A buddy to help you learn the ropes - you will be assigned a buddy from day one to help you transition into the role.
- Social, supportive and professional work environments - we regularly hold social events and activities to reward our staff – including our Young Professionals networking and professional development activities and our staff led "Great Place to Work" committee dedicated to creating an engaging and motivating work environment for all our staff.
Who is eligible?
The Junior Advisor role is a rare opportunity in the industry, as it provides undergraduates with the chance to secure a long career path whilst finishing off their degree.
To apply you must:
- Be at least in your third year of university in 2022
- Completing a degree in Business/Commerce majoring in Accounting
Successful applications will also demonstrate:
- Exceptional communication skills with a strong eye for detail
- The ability to think outside the square and be solution-focused
- Commitment to working as part of a team and delivering high-quality client service
If you're ready for a challenge and kick off your career, please click on the link to apply.
All applications must include a copy of your academic transcript. Applications without transcripts will unfortunately not be considered.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm