Graduate, People & Culture
The purpose of the People and Culture Graduate is to provide a range of support, partner with the business and develop your People & Culture experience.
- Support and provide administrative assistance within the P&C team
- Develop experience and gain exposure within the P&C team, Group office and On Site
- Start your journey with Evolution and contribute to the company's Vision, Goals and Values
- Location: Sydney, NSW & Our Mining Operations.
At Evolution, we're passionate about Our Culture and Values.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity, offering exceptional career environments at our Sites and our Group Office, that are challenging, rewarding and fun for all employees. We are regularly supporting our employees’ work-life integration and provide a stimulating and inclusive environment to foster development.
About the role
The graduate program unlocks your potential, allowing you to develop experience and gain exposure within the P&C team, Group office and On Site. At Evolution we want to be the highlight of your careers. Some of the key result areas in this role may include;
- Support and provide administrative assistance within the P&C team, and activities related to the employee cycle, including talent acquisition, onboarding, organisational development projects and programs, remuneration and benefits, offboarding and exit interviews, and Inclusion awareness.
- Support and preparation of P&C weekly, monthly and trend reporting.
- Providing support for ad-hoc projects as requested by the P&C team.
- Actively looks for continuous improvement opportunities within the above areas of accountability.
As a successful People and Culture Graduate will demonstrated the ability to coordinate a range of activities within a demanding environment. It is also important that you have / can demonstrate:
- Qualifications in Human Resources.
- Proactive and eager to learn.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Outcome focused and ability to deliver to agreed timeframes.
Closing date: 19th October 2021
We thank you for taking the time of submitting your application. For more information, you can contact [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm