Graduate, Environmental Advisor
The primary objective for the position of Graduate Environmental Advisor is to gain practical experience in a mining environment.
- Start your journey with Evolution and contribute to the company’s Vision, Goals and Values
- Location: WA and NSW Mining Operations
At Evolution, we’re passionate about Our Culture and Values. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity, offering exceptional career environments at our Sites and our Group Office, that are challenging, rewarding and fun for all employees. We are regularly supporting our employees’ work-life integration and provide a stimulating and inclusive environment to foster development.
About the role
The graduate program unlocks your potential, allowing you to develop experience and gain exposure across at least two of our operations. At Evolution we want to be the highlight of your careers. Some of the key result areas in this role may include;
- Source data and prepare a professional documents and reports
- Conduct field work including sampling and surveys and prepare samples
- Participate in pre-shift meetings to share lessons and deliver environmental messages
- Complete risk assessments and implement controls in the site risk register and aspects and impacts registers where required
- Development of plans to help site implementation and compliance to Evolution Policy and Standards
- Develop knowledge base to support sustainable mining and environmental stewardship
- Commit to maintaining health, safety and security standards and principles, both within own workplace and through the identification of potential risks throughout Evolution.
- Demonstrate behaviours aligned with the Evolution Mining values.
- Collaborate with Sustainability peers and others to support the sites strategic plans
- Qualification: Bachelor of Science - Environment or related
- Experience on a mine site or regional vegetation management highly regarded
- 4WD experience and manual drivers licence
- Good computer literacy, including spread sheet and database development.
- Competent user of MS Word and Excel
- Experience with data management and GIS software
- Ability to prioritise and schedule work
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills and attentive to detail
We thank you for taking the time of submitting your application. For more information, you can contact [email protected]
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to build our team, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex or cultural background. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table. You’ll set and achieve goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape and contribute to the Evolution vision.
As part of the application process, Evolution will be collecting your personal information to assess your suitability for the role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Western Australia, Esperance,...
- Closing Date:20th Jan 2022, 12:59 pm