Graduate SMSF Auditor
Full-time - Sydney CBD- 2 positions available
Due to recent company growth an opportunity has arisen for two motivated graduate auditors to join our team. The role will focus on conducting financial and compliance audits for self-managed superannuation funds in a busy environment. You will also assist with ad-hoc administration and office duties as required, to support our team and deliver client outcomes.
There is a fantastic opportunity for progression and career development within our supportive and professional team.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be regarded for this opportunity, you will possess the following skills:
- Completed or close to completing tertiary qualifications in accounting with the objective of working toward CA/CPA/IPA/SMSF Specialist qualifications.
- A willingness to develop a deep understanding of the SIS Act and Australian Self-Managed Superannuation Fund legislation, and the ability to apply that knowledge over time.
- High attention to detail and an analytical mindset.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritise work.
- Well-developed IT skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Proudly Australian owned, Evolv’s history stretches back to 2006 as an independent specialist SMSF audit company that would form the basis for what was to come. In 2012 Evolv was born, a company determined to become the most revolutionary independent SMSF audit company in the country. Now performing over 10,000 audits a year, Evolv has built its reputation on the strength of its technological innovation, quality, efficiency and value.
Evolv’s passionate team boasts some of the most experienced auditors in the country. Our award-winning suite of exclusive products – Black, White and Grey – deliver SMSF audits that are value-adds to your business. But our mission to be Australia’s most revolutionary audit company never stops – Evolv continues to collaborate with the SMSF audit industry as we strive to develop tools that evolve the way we work.
Our vision is to be Australia’s leading SMSF Auditor by market share, client satisfaction and respect within the industry.
To learn more about Evolv - visit: https://www.evolvsuper.com.au/
Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter, including your academic transcript to [email protected]
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm