Graduate Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
Evolved Engineering is an established Building Services Engineering firm based in Sydney and Brisbane. We pride ourselves on our reputation, work culture, and diverse project portfolio. Our team deliver projects based on each client’s needs and outcomes making every project unique.
As a professional organisation, our people are our biggest asset. We invest in our people by providing a flexible working environment, a focus on professional development and we value the importance of celebrating and sharing our success together.
We currently have two available positions and we are looking for Graduate Mechanical (Building Services) Engineer and a Electrical Engineer (Building Services) within our Sydney office.
These positions would suit Graduates in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering who have recently completed their degree in Australia and who are looking to develop their career within a growing business.
Working within a close-knit team the role will involve:
- Liaising and meeting with clients and other key stakeholders
- Work alongside the NSW State Director to promote the Evolved Engineering brand within the NSW market
- Exposure to a wide range of sectors, Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and Fire
- Working on concept and detail designs of Mechanical and Electrical systems.
- Preparation of concept/detailed design documentation through to construction/commissioning phase of new and existing projects.
- Understanding of Engineering modelling software is ideal but not required as on the job training will be provided for CAMEL, CAD & REVIT.
- Undertaking mechanical services designs including report and specification writing.
- Problem solving, critical and analytical thinking.
What we are looking for
- Australian-recognised degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Building Services
- Keen attitude to learn and develop skills in Fire Services
- Australian citizen (essential).
To apply for the above position, please contact Amy Mulligan via email - [email protected]
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:12th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm