Can you solve a business challenge faced by a growing number of companies in the age of digital disruption?
Demonstrate your analytical ability and you may win an Internship - and our Oceania winner will jet off to Amsterdam in November 2019 to participate in the International Final.
How to enter
- Go to www.ey.com/au/tcc to access the TCC case study and submit by Sunday 21 April 2019.
- Shortlisted entries will be selected no later than Friday 3 May 2019 and the entrants will be invited to present their case study recommendations to a Tax Partner in the week commencing 13 May 2019.
- We will select a winner per state who will attend the Oceania Final on 30 May 2019 in Melbourne.
- The Final will incorporate a group case study and individual presentation. Our panel of judges will nominate an overall winner to represent EY Oceania at the international competition hosted in Amsterdam in November 2019. The overall winner of this global competition will receive an all-expenses paid around the world trip to visit EY Tax centres in London, New York and Hong Kong.
Entrants must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or hold (Australian or New Zealand) Permanent Residency in the country in which they are studying and applying. The competition is open to undergraduate, postgraduate or masters students from any degree discipline, graduating between 2020–2022.
Applications open 12:01am, 25 March 2019 and close 11:59pm 21 April 2019 (AEST). Have you got what it takes to be an EY Consultant? What are you waiting for? Go to www.ey.com/au/tcc
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2019, 1:59 pm