The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
As a cadet, you’ll accelerate your development as you combine work with study to get the best of both worlds. Always learning and reaching higher, you’ll be the centre of a supportive team, working on client projects and gaining experiences to help accelerate your studies.
Transform your energy into opportunity and by the time you graduate, you’ll be streaks ahead of your peers.
If you’re passionate about a career in professional services and external audit, we encourage you to apply for our Assurance Cadet Program. We're interested in talented students who are studying or majoring in accounting or technology.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
To apply for our Cadet Program, you are required to be:
- Students who are due to complete their degrees at the end of 2024 at the time of application
- You will be studying part-time at university during the cadetship program.
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A diverse and inclusive culture. We’ll embrace you for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What you can expect
- All candidates need to submit an online application and a pre-recorded video interview
- All eligible candidates will be invited to complete an online assessment and will receive personalised feedback on the strengths displayed in the assessment. If you are successful, you will then be invited to complete an additional Job Simulation assessment.
- Please note that it can take up to six weeks to hear from us as we have a rigorous recruitment process in place for our student program roles.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, click here. If you have any support or access requirements in order to submit your application, or for a confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact us via [email protected] or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 1). You will have the opportunity to notify us of other required adjustments as your application progresses.
Applications close on 1 April 2021 at 12pm local time.
© 2021 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- Job type:Cadetships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:1st Apr 2021, 1:00 am