Could the skills you learn here unlock doors anywhere?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Join us full-time as a graduate and we’ll help you achieve your career goals with continuous support, learning and experiences. You’ll enjoy early responsibility, expand your network and build your skills. Imagine the confidence you’ll gain through new experiences with leading clients in different industries. You’ll get to work with experienced professionals who’ll guide you to be your best.
We’re currently looking for students studying public health, health administration, public and economic policy, or other health-related disciplines to join our Health and Government & Public Sector teams in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra. You’ll work with health, social and government organisations on key issues related to societal health and financial wellbeing, through defining human-centred, design-led and evidence-based strategies, and transformations.
Your key responsibilities
- Work with the health and government & public sector team across a range of projects including value-based care, commissioning, service design, policy and system reform, private and government health insurance, health analytics and public health
- Work on teams of 3 – 5 consultants to help deliver pragmatic commercial strategic solutions to our clients which are grounded in human-centred design principles and a strong evidence-base
- Assist clients to gain fresh insights to improve health and social care access, delivery and outcomes
To apply for our Graduate Program, you are required to be:
- In the final year of your degree or as a graduate, within 24 months from your graduation date at the time of application
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident. If you’re an international student, visit https://au.gradconnection.com/employers/ey/#international-students to view our International Student criteria to determine eligibility before applying
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A diverse and inclusive culture. We’ll embrace you for who you are, and empower you to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What you can expect
All candidates are required to submit an online application attaching their passport (or alternative ID), CV and academic transcript
All eligible candidates will be invited to complete an online assessment and will receive personalised feedback on the strengths displayed in the assessment. If you are successful, you will then be invited to complete an additional Job Simulation assessment.
Once we review your application and assessment results, you may be invited into a Recruitment Day
Please note that it can take up to six weeks to hear from us as we have a rigorous recruitment process in place for our student program roles.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, please visit our Application Process page.
If you have any support or access requirements in order to submit your application, or for a confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact us via [email protected] or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4). You will have the opportunity to notify us of other required adjustments as your application progresses.
Once in the application, ensure you choose :
Service Line Preference: Consulting
Please indicate the area within Consulting in which you are interested: Business Consulting (Financial Services)
Please indicate the area within Business Consulting (Financial Services) in which you are interested: Actuarial – Health Transformation
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider.
© 2022 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Arts and Humanities,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne
- Closing Date:29th Apr 2022, 12:59 pm