Could the skills you learn here unlock doors anywhere?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programmes, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Consulting Opportunities: your next adventure awaits
As a graduate in today’s changing world, we’re confident your ambition is as bold as ours. To solve the worlds toughest problems.
Joining us, we’ll help you realise that ambition, building the tech skillsets and growth mindset to help our clients imagine their future and become the future leader we know you can be.
We’re currently seeking transformational thinkers to join us across Business Consulting, Technology Consulting and Data & Analytics across our Auckland and Wellington offices.
Keen to learn more about our Consulting teams or the EY business? Keen to learn more about our Consulting teams or the EY business? Check out our consulting careers page on our website.
To apply for our Graduate Programme, you are required to be:
- In the final year of your degree OR as a graduate, within 24 months from your graduation date at the time of application.
- A New Zealand or Australian citizen or a New Zealand permanent resident. If you’re an international student, visit our website to view our international student criteria to determine eligibility before applying.
We ask that you only submit one application for your preferred location and business area.
What you can expect
- All candidates are required to submit an online application attaching their passport (or alternate ID), CV and academic transcript
- All eligible candidates will be invited to complete our online assessments
- Once we’ve reviewed your application and assessment results, you may be invited into a Recruitment Day or an Interview
Please note that it can take up to six weeks to hear from us as we have a rigorous recruitment process in place for our student programme roles.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging.
If you have any support or access requirements in order to submit your application, or for a confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact us via [email protected] or phone + 64 9 300 7044 (option 4). You will have the opportunity to notify us of other required adjustments as your application progresses.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider.
© 2022 Ernst & Young, New Zealand. All Rights Reserved.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 12:59 pm