Could the skills you learn here unlock doors anywhere?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
You want an internship that’s more than a line on a resume. You want an experience, a challenge and a launchpad for lifelong relationships and career growth. You can find that here. We have opportunities in our Assurance service line in the following teams:
- Business Consulting
- Technology Consulting
Throughout the program, you’ll hit the ground running with dedicated on-the-job training, coaching and technology onboarding. You’ll work alongside EY professionals on real clients – right now. You’ll get the opportunity to be immersed in EY culture, network with EY people, and experience the transformative work done for EY clients. Plus, the best bit is, if you impress us, we’ll offer you a permanent position after you graduate. We’re looking for curious students from various degrees to join our service lines. So whether you’re an Accounting Whizz, a Tech Enthusiast, a Science Guru, a Mathematics Master or a Business Buff, we have a place for you at EY!
To apply for our Vacationer Program, you are required to be:
- In the penultimate year of your degree
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident. Due to client requirements in Canberra and all of our Core Consulting teams, we can only accept applications from Australian citizens.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients, and society – building a better working world, together.
- A diverse and inclusive culture. We’ll embrace you for who you are, and empower you to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What you can expect
- All candidates are required to submit an online application attaching their passport (or alternative ID), CV and academic transcript
- All eligible candidates will be invited to complete our online assessments
- Once we have reviewed your application and assessment results, you may be invited to participate in an interview or Recruitment Day
Please note that it can take up to six weeks to hear from us as we have a rigorous recruitment process in place for our student program roles. We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, please visit the Application Process page.
If you have any support or access requirements in order to submit your application, or for a confidential discussion, we encourage you to contact us via [email protected] or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4). You will have the opportunity to notify us of other required adjustments as your application progresses.
Applications close on 19 August 2022, 12 noon local time. The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider.
© 2022 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Arts and Humanities, Banking...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm