One decision, a lifetime of opportunity
Experience the working world during your summer or winter university holiday by joining our Indigenous Intern Program. You will have the choice to join EY directly or through our collaboration with CareerTrackers, offering you up to twelve weeks paid work experience throughout your university degree.
You’ll get real work, real clients and real experiences. Explore your interests, learn business skills and receive world-class training. You’ll be able to get a sense of our culture and values, and clarity about the type of career you’d like to shape.
As an Indigenous Intern you can explore your interests and you can expect to participate in a structured program including:
- induction program, skill development workshops and technical training
- learning from an Indigenous mentor who will assist you throughout your EY journey
- yarning circles to connect you with other Indigenous interns across Australia
- client projects to give you insights into the work we do
- social events to assist you to build your networks across service lines
What degree, which service line?
In Consulting, Assurance, People Advisory Services, Tax or Strategy and Transactions, providing excellent relationships and delivering effective business services requires people from many different subject areas including commerce, law, technology, science, actuarial, mathematics and engineering degrees as well.
To ensure you match your interests and career goals, we encourage you to research our service lines before applying.
To apply for our Indigenous Intern Program, you are required to be:
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander or both
- Studying a university degree, currently anywhere from your first year through to your final year of study
EY is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion across all diversity groups. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive work environment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
Apply today at www.ey.com/au/careers/apply
Applications are being reviewed on an ongoing basis until positions are filled. We encourage you to apply early to get the best opportunity to secure an offer to join EY.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young, Australia. All Rights Reserved
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Canberra, Sydney, Darwin,...
- Closing Date:26th Jul 2021, 5:16 am