At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
We have multiple roles for Graduate, Consultants and Senior Consultants within the Strategy and Transactions - Infrastructure Advisory team in our Sydney office.
Our market leading Infrastructure Advisory team is currently working on a variety of major regional and city-shaping infrastructure projects and programs. We have worked on some of the largest projects in NSW and around Australia, across the infrastructure and program lifecycle - including policy development and strategy, financial and commercial analysis, program evaluation, taking transactions to market, supporting transaction evaluation, negotiation and execution and then providing ongoing contract support and asset management advice.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop and maintain financial and economic models to analyse complex projects
- Develop and apply frameworks and methods for assessing value for money, commercial and financial impact
- Develop clear, well written and easy to understand reports and presentations based on your analysis to assist our clients in understanding complex problems
- Be part of a team that provides policy, strategy, commercial and financial advice to clients
- Contribute to assignments by ensuring that work products and services are client focused, clear, accurate and well presented
- Support business development through the production of detailed proposals
- Building peer level relationships with clients and other industry professionals
Skills and attributes for success
- An interest in and understanding of major projects and programs, asset management, procurement and transactions
- An interest and emerging experience in developing financial and economic models
- An enthusiasm for learning and developing options to solve complex problems
- Appreciation of the commercial and financial structures in corporate and/or project finance environments
- Ability to write reports, develop presentations and communicate clearly
- A drive and willingness to learn and get involved in new areas
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a high performing team
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Interest and experience in data analytics including the desire to develop experience in a range of data and analytics tools
What we offer
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning: personalised career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs
At EY, you’ll be rewarded and recognised based on your performance and our comprehensive benefits package can be tailored to your individual needs.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via [email protected] or phone +61 3 8650 7788 (option 1).
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process may be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2021 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 2:49 am