How do we help the world work better?
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer. This is driven by leadership and everyone at all levels are held accountable day to day. We have a number of internal employee networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within.
EY’s Real Estate Advisory Services is a well-established real estate practice with a team of 25+ real estate professionals in Melbourne and 50+ team members Australia wide. Working as part of this strong and dynamic team dynamic will allow you to experience an entrepreneurial culture that will recognise, reward and develop your unique talents to support you to become the real estate professional you want to be.
Our Real Estate Advisory Services practice has been providing strategic real estate advice and valuation services to our clients for over 20 years, working as part of the team will provide you with broad exposure to the following areas:
- Real Estate Valuations – Valuation experience across a range of property asset classes including office, retail, residential, development projects, rural, healthcare and aged care.
- Real Estate Transactions – Managing transaction processes for both sales and leasing relating to acquisition and divestment of real estate assets and businesses for both private and government clients.
- Real Estate Advisory – Various advisory engagements for both private and government clients, including undertaking project feasibility, highest and best use analysis, due diligence, procuring development strategies and advising on emerging markets and sectors such as Built-to-Rent.
- Real Estate Funding – Advising on capital funding options and overseeing and managing market based processes to secure alternate forms of funding for developers and investment into development projects.
As part of the program, you’ll undertake a structured 12-18 month internship which invests in your professional and personal growth and development. Applicants to the program should be focused on the following areas:
- Gaining exposure to a broad range of roles within the real estate industry
- Exhibiting an ability to work across teams with a range of other professionals within EY
- Working collaboratively and building strong team relationships
Due to continued national growth we have a fantastic opportunity for an undergraduate student on track to complete studies in 2020 or 2021 to join us for a practical placement role in our Real Estate Advisory Services practice.
We would expect all applicants as part of this program will be working towards their Certified Property Valuer (CPV) qualification with the API, or RICS equivalent.
To apply for our Practical Placement, you are required to be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
If you are currently completing a Property related discipline with a view to Associate Membership with the Australian Property Institute, are keen to develop a broad range of real estate advisory skills in a corporate finance environment, and have a commitment to ongoing personal development, then we would like to hear from you.
Successful applicants who are invited for an interview will be required to provide proof of citizenship or current permanent residency status.
To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, please visit our website. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via [email protected] or +61 1800 017 666.
Applications close 12:00 noon, 23 August 2019.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young, Australia. All Rights Reserved.
- Job type:Internships
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2019, 2:00 am