Your career starts here.
FDM has teamed up with AWS to offer a new training stream to upskill graduates who are looking to jumpstart their career working in Cloud Computing Engineering.
No prior cloud knowledge is required. The AWS Cloud and IT Fundamentals training will teach you the technical skills you need for an entry-level cloud role. You will have the opportunity to learn through real-world, scenario-based applications, labs and coursework, while also focusing on professional skills such as adaptive communication, time management, resume building, and interviewing to prepare for employer meeting and interviews.
As an FDM Cloud Computing Engineer Consultant, you will gain invaluable hands-on experience contributing to the digital transformation and enhanced utilisation of the cloud for large organisations. You will have the opportunity to create breakthrough cloud environments, as well as diagnose and fix issues to improve existing cloud-based systems to revolutionise business.
Upon training completion, you will be placed with one of our major brand clients as an FDM Consultant. A career in Cloud Computing Engineering suits those who are interested in understanding the root cause of a problem and are passionate about learning outside of their current knowledge set.
What will my time at FDM be like?
When you join the FDM training academy, you will have the opportunity to receive the commercially aligned technical training and qualifications needed to succeed in a career in tech. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year program.
Our award-winning Careers Program allows you to become an expert within your field as you will gain transferable skills and receive full support and mentoring throughout your time with us.
What will I offer FDM?
- Passion for learning outside of your current knowledge set as the industry develops
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Interest in understanding how technology components interrelate to each other and ensure systems are running smoothly
- Logical approach with the ability to break large complex problems down into smaller components
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees accepted
- Strong analytical ability
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
- Geographical flexibility across Sydney and Melbourne to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
What will FDM offer me?
- Commercially relevant training
- Access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Development employability skills including Microsoft Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- Modern training academies in city centre locations
- Social events and networking opportunities
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Position Start Date
February 28, 2022
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2022, 12:59 pm