At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd today.
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. Digital careers need intelligent, analytically minded people like you who want to make a difference and be at the forefront of change.
About the Program:
The FDM Business Analysis and Business Intelligence (BA/BI) Graduate Program gives you the opportunity to launch a career in helping businesses harness their valuable data and identify new opportunities. You’ll receive in-depth training from our experienced trainers, as well as access to globally recognised organisations.
What we offer you:
- Industry-recognised training that covers both technical and professional skills, including data visualisation, the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile working methodologies, to ensure you are business ready.
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Comprehensive support and development program throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events.
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking opportunities
- Excellent employee benefits including the prestigious “Consultant of the Month” award and the option to join FDM’s Buy as You Earn Share Scheme.
We help thousands of graduates each year start their tech careers and fast-track their career progression. We welcome applications from all degree disciplines as we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology. You don't need a STEM degree, but you must be passionate about starting a career in tech and have a good aptitude for IT.
How is the program structured?
Your journey as a BA/BI Consultant will begin with in-depth training from our experienced trainers and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout the program. You will gain a wealth of opportunity to develop transferable skills as well as become an expert within your field.
After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients in Australia during the two-year program, guaranteeing real-world experience and insight that will be beneficial for your career journey.
Upon completion of the program, you can remain with FDM as senior consultant, transition permanently with a client or pursue higher education, self-interests or other employment opportunities.
What will I be doing?
FDM’s Business Intelligence and Business Analysis Program will train you to become an expert at developing strategies to help businesses gain and maintain competitive advantage using data. You will learn how to design and develop analytics tools and platforms to analyse data essential to ensuring that businesses function efficiently. BI technologies provide historical, current and predictive views of business operations with the aim of creating a simpler interpretation of big data, identify opportunities and improve strategies for long-term organisational stability.
A career in Business Analysis and Business Intelligence can lead to many different job opportunities as you will develop a full understanding of the landscape in databases and applications.
Specialist roles you could progress into in the future could include:
- BI Developer
- BI Analyst
- BI Engineer
- ETL Developer
- Data Analyst
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Big ambitions to succeed within the IT industry
- Eligible to work in Australia (citizen/permanent resident)
- Geographically flexible throughout Sydney and Melbourne to support our clients
- Ability to commit to the full two years of the program upon completion of training
We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today? Click "Apply Now" to start your application.
FDM embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. Candidates will have the opportunity to request support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process in order to demonstrate their ability to meet the inherent requirements of the job.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2021, 1:59 pm