Your dream career is only a few clicks away!
The unlimited possibilities of the FDM Technical Consultant
If you have the passion and drive, The FDM Technical Graduate Program offers you the opportunity to kickstart your successful career in tech – regardless of your degree.
Our 2-year program gets your foot in the door of some of the world’s largest and most renowned organisations in the banking and finance, insurance, charity, gaming and retail industries.
During training, you will learn what it’s like to work in a development environment, using an agile methodology to collaborate with cross-functional teams. You’ll work on dynamic challenges such as the delivery of real-world applications, ranging from web-based to machine learning and data science to quality assurance and cloud technologies. Our training includes modules on professional skills to ensure you have the confidence to start making a difference in your role from day one.
Once you’ve completed training, we place you with one of our industry-leading clients where you will work as a fully integrated member of their team, gaining valuable experience working on cutting-edge projects. What’s more, we will be here to support you through every step of your career journey with us.
The career pathways you can follow include:
- Software Development
- Technical Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud Computing Engineering
- Data Engineering
Don’t worry if you’re unsure of what you’d like to specialise in, our experienced team work with you to establish your career goals and match your skills and strengths to the stream that is the best fit.
5 reasons why FDM is for you:
- Access to blue-chip companies at the start of your graduate career
- Commercially relevant and fully-funded training, with opportunities to earn industry recognised qualifications
- Individual mentoring and coaching to help support your FDM experience
- Opportunities to work across Australia and beyond, with relocation support where available
- Access to different FDM staff networks which provide a supportive community for discussion, learning, personal growth and career development
The ideal FDMer has:
- A passion to succeed within the IT industry
- A Bachelor’s degree – all degree subjects welcome
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM after training
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- The geographic flexibility to work within Sydney or Melbourne.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide,...
- Program duration
- Closing Date:23rd Jul 2022, 1:00 pm