A Fiftyfive5 graduate opportunity allows you to work with the best minds in Australia’s largest independent market research agency, supported by a fast-paced and collaborative culture. You will work to uncover consumer and customer insights across both qualitative and quantitative methodologies, as well as having the chance to work across a range of teams and business challenges.
This role would suit an enthusiastic, commercially minded graduate looking to make a real impact on the strategy behind the brands we see and use every day. The projects we do at Fiftyfive5 are diverse, which means you will never be bored. You’ll need to be adaptable and ready to work on a variety of research projects, giving you exposure to a range of business challenges, methodologies, and teams.
You will work closely with both clients and fieldwork suppliers to ensure the smooth management of questionnaire changes, fieldwork progress, recruitment, and data delivery. The role also provides and delivers plenty of opportunities to develop your qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, supporting the immediate team in report delivery and exposure to a range of interesting ad-hoc projects.
• Contribute to design of bespoke research for a range of clients to answer key strategic questions.
• Managing live projects to ensure they are delivered on time and budget, acting as a key point of contact with clients and suppliers. Keeping internal team up to date on progress of fieldwork.
• Attending qualitative fieldwork (e.g. focus groups, interviews) to assist in analysis and interpretation.
• As part of a team, deliver rich insights about consumers, brands and categories that contribute to growth strategies for clients.
• Working with team to build presentations to summarise findings and recommendations.
• Partake in client presentations and strategy workshops.
• Structured training program to build core skills and knowledge of wider context to fast-track progression.
We are open to graduates from any discipline. Our team is made up of diverse backgrounds from Anthropology, Psychology and Geography to Commerce and Marketing, Medical Science, Chemistry and Languages.
Tertiary educated (minimum Bachelors)
• We put greater weight on attitude, the way you think, your values and culture fit; than what you studied or your specific work experience. Capital skill can be taught, but attitude cannot
• We actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply (degree, university, cultural background, economic background, gender and sexuality, work experience) to reflect the diversity of the Australian public we represent to our clients
• Language skills are greatly valued due to the international nature of many of our projects (specifically: Japanese, Korean, Chinese(Mandarin), Arabic, Vietnamese, Spanish)
• You are required to have full working rights for at least the first 2 years of your employment at Fiftyfive5. Please contact us if you have questions about visas and pathways to sponsorship.
• Intermediate to advanced MS Office, including Excel and Powerpoint
• SPSS/Q is desirable but not essential
• Ability to deliver timely solutions
• Ability to develop strong relationships with different levels of staff and clients
• Exceptional attention detail, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to carry out duties autonomously when required and work effectively in a team environment
• Presents and conducts one’s self professionally
• A nice person, no egos, someone we could sit and have a drink with or happily join for a long car ride
• Competitive salary package
• Fast track grad program with formal training scheme alongside client project work. This will include a week zero of intense training before you start with your team, so you can hit the ground running
• Focus on training and development: Monthly dedicated Grad Seminar on key skills development, Qual and Quant school to bed in core skills, Ongoing company-wide training on methodologies, trends and best practice
• Supportive flexible working: Safe and nimble response to working from home where needed. Extended pastoral care and social events to look after our team and keep them connected
• Culture Club: team dedicated to creating engaging and inclusive events to spend time together outside of work
• Senior mentoring: learn from the best in the biz, we have Australia’s most experienced team of practitioners who love to share their knowledge to guide your learning and development
Full application instructions are on our website below
* please not only applications made through our site above will be considered
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON THE 11TH OF OCTOBER
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- 44 Bay Street, Ultimo NSW 2007 SydneyLocations:
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:4th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm