- Join our Tax Advisory division
- Access industry leading learning and development
- Work for Australia’s 5th largest Accounting Firm
As a Graduate joining our Tax Advisory service line in early 2021, you will join a team responsible for providing strategic advice to organisations on how to manage their tax positions and increase their bottom line. Our Tax team have expertise in GST, Customs and Excise, Resources Taxes and Research & Development, offering our clients a range of services to manage their risk and exposure.
As part of a close-knit and supportive team you will be encouraged to innovate and collaborate to help our clients navigate the complicated Australian tax landscape. During your time at Findex you’ll be exposed to variety of tax issues including legislative changes, cash flow impacts of tax payments and employee tax. You will have the opportunity to work with a range of clients, from medium-sized private groups to large listed and international corporations.
Our Family Office approach will allow you to provide more personalised advice to our clients, ensuring greater independence and client contact.
At Findex we have a strong commitment to learning and development, we will ensure you’re provided with the necessary soft skills, technical knowledge and professional requirements to succeed. As a Graduate, you will have access to the Findex Academy, a specialised, multifaceted and innovative learning curriculum designed to support our people to grow and achieve at every stage of their career.
What you will gain:
- Access to a variety of clients and innovative resources, while experiencing the advantages of an international mid-tier environment focused on building relationships
- A distinctive leadership focused environment which encourages career advancement
- The opportunity to be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace and a culture that values work life balance
- The ability to dress for your day, we trust you to decide what outfit works for the occasion
- The ability to work across multiple service lines to experience a holistic view of Findex and Crowe
- Opportunity for domestic or international secondments
- Access to the Findex Academy, our immersive learning and development system designed to accelerate your development
- Financial support to undertake further study, including your CA or CPA qualification.
We’re searching for passionate people who are driven to accelerate their career. To be eligible for our graduate program you will be:
- In your final year of a Commerce / Business or Commerce / Law degree with a major in Accounting or have recently completed your degree (within 12 months at the time of application)
- Able to commence full-time work in February 2021
- Collaborative and thrive in a team-based environment
- Strategically focused and possess strong business acumen
- Dedicated to providing innovative solutions with a forward-facing mindset
- Able to adapt your communication style to fit a wide range of situations
Findex and Crowe are one of Australasia’s leading providers of integrated financial advisory and accounting services, we have offices in every capital city of Australia and a network of more than 3,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand.
We are passionate about ensuring clients are provided access to the very best expertise and robust financial solutions that will ultimately see them through their entire business journey or reach their own personal goals.
Findex operates the Australasian arm of Crowe Global, ranked eighth largest accounting network in the world. It is through this global affiliation that our audit and international tax teams deliver solutions under the Crowe brand - opening the door to a world of career opportunities.
At Crowe, we go beyond pure accountancy - Now, we're searching for a new generation of talent to help drive growth and innovation. Interested? If you are interested in joining the Findex Tax Advisory team in 2021, please apply with your resume, and academic transcript.
If you are interested in joining the Findex Business Advisory team in 2021, please apply with your resume, and academic transcript.
Find out more
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2020, 1:59 pm