Our client, a fast growing E-commerce Service Provider, is looking for Mandarin Speaking Finance Graduates or individuals looking for an entry level role in Finance to join their team.
The key elements to the role include:
- First point of contact for client inquiries
- Work closely with team members and key stakeholders to ensure key service deliverables are met in a timely and accurate fashion
- Bank statement management including correcting statement balances and format issues
- Monitor system alerts
- Collate service interruption reports
- Assist with investigations and validations
- Escalation of any identified issues
- Generate summary report to suppliers
Skills & Experience:
Must have the ability to speak/read/write in Mandarin/Cantonese 中文听说读写流利.
- Have a great attitude and the desire to learn
- Intermediate Excel and MS office skills
- Ideally some experience within financial services
- Have good communication skills - written and verbal
- Good Analytical skills
- Be able to work to tight deadlines with flexibility
- Be able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
If you are interested in applying for this role please hit 'Apply' or for more information please email Tom Price - [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2022, 12:59 pm