We are looking for bright and passionate individuals who thrive on working in a fast-paced, innovative work environment to join our high performing, collaborative team culture.
Ford Graduate Program 2021 – Finance & Accounting
Make a real impact on the business.
Do you want a finance & accounting career that makes a difference from day one? Come join our Ford Grads finance team! The Finance team provides every facet of our operation with high quality financial assistance and business advice whilst at the same time playing a critical role in supporting the strategies and direction of the company. Accelerate into the world of finance business partnering with our Marketing and Sales, Engineering and other key teams to change the way we move. As a Finance graduate you will bring your strong technical skills from your university qualifications and then apply that knowledge in the real world.
Applicants may have a background in Finance, Accounting, Business or Commerce Disciplines.
Our Professional Development Program
Our program uses best practice blended learning techniques to maximize professional and personal development, including:
- A real job with real responsibilities from day one
- Exposure to a variety of challenging work assignments and projects
- Targeted classroom training courses and e-learning modules
- Multiple job rotation opportunities to enhance your business acumen
- Regular coaching feedback and individualized development plans
- Formal buddy, shadowing and mentoring programs
- Unique exposure and opportunities to network with senior leaders
- Corporate responsibility, volunteering and community engagement activities
The 2021 Ford Australia Graduate Program provides the ideal foundation to build an exceptional career which exposes you to a broad portfolio of product programs and experience in working with our Ford team members around the world.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2020, 1:59 pm